Thursday, January 24, 2008
Scar Face
I think most of you know about my little basketball incident that I had two weeks ago. I jumped in the air and another guy came under me and took my legs out from under me. I landed on my shoulder and my face whipped into the floor. I blacked out for a second and couldn't really see what was going on. All I could hear was everyone talking about how much blood was coming out of me onto the court. When I finally could see, I saw a puddle of blood on the floor. The cut was pretty deep so I had to get stitches in the ER. We waited forever. Finally, at midnight, the doctor took me back and sewed me back up. It was a crazy night. Here are the pictures I took when I finally got home around 1:30 in the morning.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Wow! That is so dang cool! (The scar, not that you got hurt.)
Ryan, you need to post some with your black eye!
Holy freak! That is crazy, Ryan! If you have more pictures of the black eye (like Paul and Ang hint to), then please post.
I'll be you had a headache for awhile. And I sure hope you are milking this injury for all it is worth. A single man could score big with something like that. I hope you've been well fed.
Ryan! Ouch! Looks like that one hurt! I found you through Annie's blog. It's fun to read what you've been up to. Just wanted to say hi :)
Ryan, for goodness sake be careful. It becomes apparent that you need a mother closer to take care of you. You have been warned.
Post a Comment