

Here is the final project!



As with making Halloween decorations during the month of October we have also spent time going to football games. This is us at the Florida State game. I was not as happy as I looked in this picture. I felt more like the guy above Karen's head and the other guy to the right of my head.

6 comments:
Cute pic of you two.
That game infuriated me.
You look so beautiful in that last pic. and your apartment looks so cute!
The picture of you two at the football game is great, but what is even better are the two guys behind you. I feel your pain, brotha.
your decorations are super cute! i do want to come see them :)
I can't wait to see your spacious apartment! You guys are so crafty.
Dear Ryan and Karen,
Time for a new blog post.
Love,
B,K, and Z
Post a Comment