Sunday, January 29, 2012

She's here!

Alison Mae Edwards was born into our family January 2, 2012 at 12:52 pm. She weighed in at 7 lbs 13 oz and 20 inches long. She was a breech baby and so she was delivered cesarian at 39 and a half weeks along. We are so glad she is here with us and couldn't be happier.

Ryan in the operating room holding her for the first time within the first few minutes of her life
We spent Monday-Thursday in the hospital and left Thursday afternoon. This is Ali on the day we left the hospital

Welcome to our family Ali Mae!

4 comments:

Brady said...

Ummm....excuse me. What do you mean by "Just the Two of Us." I guess Karen and Allison are the important ones.

Kristen said...

I still can't get over how cute that little girl is! Great posting and pictures. I am excited to have you be regular bloggers.

Erica said...

Oh my gosh, she is BEAUTIFUL!!!!! Congratulations you guys! We can't wait to meet her. We will try and plan a trip over there really soon. Miss you guys!

Natalie and Steve said...

How precious! Congratulations!