Thursday, January 26, 2006

I Finally Have a Blog

Brothers and Sister, Mops and Pops, I have finally decided to crack down and give in to the blogging world. I know it took me a while to get started so I hope that you will enjoy the stories of my college single life. I think it will be good for all of you to meet the people that I associate with in "happy valley". I will be sure to post pictures of them so you know who I'm talking about. Anyways bretheren and sisteren, let the posting begin!

3 comments:

Brady said...

NuHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

cory said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
cory said...

At first I read Brady's comment and was confused. What was he saying? Then I remembered a picture that he put on Ryan's cell phone and it all made perfect sense.

Welcome to the blogosphere my little bro.