We of course did the Christmas story where we all dress up and reenact the story of Christ's birth. We had some crazy costumes and crazy happenings which will be shown hereafter in a video.
NUHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
"LOOK AT ME! I'M AN ANGEL OF THE NIGHT!"
Here's Dad reading being the narrator.
Mom and Kristen taking pictures.
Karen after a long day of traveling to see baby Jesus.

Here's a little taste of what our night was like. We sang Christmas hymns during the narration and Cory really got into it. While watching Cory "fly" across the room, pay attention to two things: Brady's opera voice in the background (and wearing his huge hat) and Blake's laugh as he follows his dad around the room. I call this video The Lord of the Dance II: A Christmas Special.We went to the zoo and had a great time seeing the animals. Cory seemed to have a way with them. He bonded with some monkeys and with this snow leapord. As you will see, this leapord is very sad and Cory feels for this poor animal locked in the cage. This is hilarious.
Christmas was a great time. I hope everyone had a great holiday season. By the way, Congrats Cory and Kristen on your baby. Let's get that poor girl a name now.



4 comments:
There are just so many comments that could be left (about Cory) on this post, so I will be content with leaving it at that.
Fantastic post Ryan! Thank you for so accurately capturing both my humor and my communication skillz.
I love your family! I get many a laugh...
Ryry.. long time, no post! When are you going to add us to your page? :(
Post a Comment