Monday, April 09, 2007

Cali Trip

Yeah, it's been a while since I posted so I decided I needed to put up some of the pictures from my California trip in February. It was a lot of fun.
Me givin' Minnie Mouse a little lovin'.


Brad, Suzanne, and Allie pondering the meaning of the writing at the Indiana Jones ride.


The "Argyle Building" at Cali Adventure


Fireworks at Disneyland


3 comments:

Jared & Erica said...

All I can say is.. ITS ABOUT DANG TIME!!!!!!!!!!! Ryry! You need to keep up on your blog better! Do we need to get some more coke and mentos to liven up your life a little? Just kidding, it looks like you had a BLAST in California! I am totally jealous you went to Disneyland!
--America

Brady said...

Minnie is a little young for that amount of action. Keep it age-appropriate, Ryan.

Natalie and Steve said...

My Ryan friend! I'm not quite sure how I ALWAYS miss your cool trips! This looks fun though!