I went down to Erica and Jared's this past Friday. Erica just got a new Mac laptop that can take pictures that distort your face. Needless to say, we had a lot of fun with it.
haha oh Ryry, the sad thing is.. we probably look better in those pictures than in real life. :) Thanks for coming up to chill with us! We love having you!
4 comments:
haha oh Ryry, the sad thing is.. we probably look better in those pictures than in real life. :) Thanks for coming up to chill with us! We love having you!
I am your favorite cousin.
Erica
You definitely look better in real life!
Hey Kid,
So where is the distortion? That's the way you look to everyone all the time.
-Brady
I thought you were going to show us funny pictures? I'm with Brady, I don't see them anywhere.
- Scott
Post a Comment