Thursday, April 12, 2012

Utah

Being down in Utah for Ali's baby blessing allowed us time to stay and be with family. It was really nice to visit and see everyone. Most of our trip was just talking and catching up with what everyone was doing. It was fun and we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves.

Ryan, as usual, assumed the role of being the nieces and nephews jungle gym. I don't think it ever gets old and Ryan loves it!
The rest of these pictures are just of mine and Ryan's family holding Alison. It's funny, but I just take pictures of Alison and of nothing else. So, I apologize that she is the only thing that resembles what we did on our trip.

Tanner loved holding Alison. He was so good with her. It was really cute.
nieces Maddie and Rachel

Rachel was definitely my little bud that trip. She was very good with Alison and really good to talk to me and keep me company! Ellie is just as cute as always.
Ryan ended up having to go back for work while I stayed an extra week and visited with my family. I really didn't do anything other than be able to visit with everyone. It was really nice and relaxing. I shot pictures of most everyone holding Alison.

Richard
Crystal
me
Melissa
My oldest niece Megan
Melissa and Crystal. What gorgeous sisters I have!
Nieces Amanda and Abby
Janna with her girls
Charles
Katherine didn't quite understand how to hold a little baby. It was funny, she would hold still long enough for me to take the picture and then she would try to shove Alison off of her lap so she could see the picture I had just taken. It was good to have Beth there to help Katherine hold Alison :)
nephew Michael
When I got home after being gone a week it was a sweet reunion with Alison and Ryan. Ali just beamed and smiled and cooed when she saw Ryan. She definitely knows her dad!

No comments: