Sunday, April 22, 2012

Weekend fun

Yesterday was such beautiful weather so we decided to take advantage of it and see if we could go on a little outing.  Since this is our first real adventure with Alison we decided to take it nice and easy.  We went over to Leavenworth where the Cascades are ever present and just casually hiked around.  A lot of the pictures are the same of miss Ali Mae and Ryan but I think she just looked so darn cute I had to capture it!
 




Love the Cascade Mountains.  They were just breathtaking!

As usual, Alison is always so excited to see her daddy!
You can't really see in these pictures per se, but the apple orchards are in full blossom and they are gorgeous! 



Just being cute!

She is just getting so good at being on her belly and actually enjoying it!  For a while she would just fuss


We had such a good weekend enjoying the weather outside.  We are glad that spring is finally here and that it has brought such beautiful weather, flowers, blossoms and sun!

1 comment:

Brady and Karen said...

I love her polka dot hat!