We begin by simply showing his first noticeable quirk. Da' Carrot Top!

Let us continue on down to his mouth. His bottom lip has a small yet dark freckle.

Inside of that mouth of his lies a snake with a mind of it's own. His tongue, due to a childhood tragedy, is long beyond belief.

Next, we move down to his fingers. His thumb nails refuse to grow and he to this day has...well, stubby thumbs.

This final quirk though takes the cake. It has been a burden for young Cornbreath to find shoes that fit because of the famous long middle toe that we all know and love.

Cover your eyes kids because Cory in this picture gives us the Bird!!!

Quite a kid eh? He has many physical quirks, but don't we all? Ok, maybe not to this extent but that is what makes Cory Cornbreath. We love ya brother!!!

8 comments:
We'd all feel bad for him if he wasn't so proud of them!
Dude, this is classic! I'm dying laughing! It's about time someone categorized Cory's defects! They kept getting better and better. Awesome job, bro! By the way, nice MSU sweatshirt. Where did you get it?
Too bad those muscles lost the arm wrestling competition.
Dear Family,
When you get this letter, it will be too late. Your mean words, your cruel laughter, it haunts me to this day. Which is why I must now must end it... I hereby renounce my relation to the Edwards family. From this time forth, you shall refer to me as Coronzo the Maginificent, or Master CoMag. You shall adorn the crown that will reside upon that head of golden red hair, dream of kissing the brown spot upon my moist lips, wish for the day when your tongue could do for you the kinds of tricks it has done for me, weep when you see me give you the bird with my wolf toe, and sigh in hopes of touching my stubby little thumbs.
How Kristen could love this man - we don't know. She must have got a sneak peak at what he might look like in the resurrection ... it must have been good, because to mix with that gene pool was a serious risk to have taken.
Blast - leave it to mom to make me feel bad about what feels so good! Okay Mr. Cory Lyn Cute Face .... I'll just say this "It's sure good that your beautiful wife didn't see this blog before you got married - that toe, tongue, thumb combination ... would scare any woman desiring to enhance the gene pool" Those kind of attributes get wiped out in Natural Selection. Blast - there I go again!!!!! Sorry mom - I'll repent! We love you Mr. Cory Lynn Cute Face!
Dangit - I already feel bad. My name is Paul and I am a make-fun-aholic. I shouldn't have said it. I didn't mean it. It was hurtful. You're great! You are one of the best that the world has ever known. And gosh darnit .... "I wish I could quit you" (who got it?)
Fletch!
Paul, we got it. Now get those dirty thoughts out!
Post a Comment