Wednesday, March 01, 2006

A Cookie Phenomenon

Alright everyone. I want you to prepare yourselves. This is something that I want all of you to try. I know that everyone is going to love it. When I was out in California visiting Cory and Kristen I had them try it. It is a pretty sweet chocolate invention. I'm going to teach you all what to do and I expect everyone to try it and to report back to me on how they liked it. This is what you do. Go to your local grocery store and buy the "Keebler Grasshopper" (they are chocolate mint) cookies. Next, brew up some hot chocolate. As shown in this picture, take a tiny bite out of each end of the cookie.


Now this next part takes some skill as Kristen quickly learned. She ended spilling hot chocolate onto herself. As shown in the picture below, put one end of the cookie into the hot chocolate and suck it up just like a straw through the cookie. As soon as you taste the hot chocolate, put the whole cookie in your mouth and enjoy. The cookie just melts in your mouth and it tastes amazing.

Cory and Kristen can testify on how good this really is. Try it everyone and let me know how it goes. Enjoy.

4 comments:

Brady said...

Did you see the pics on our blog when Kristen and I tried making strawberry shakes? This is much too difficult for the girls.

cory said...

Mmmmmmm. I can almost taste it just reading this post!

Scott and Natalie said...

Dude, this looks like your doing drugs!

Natalie and Steve said...

Looks exciting! I'll have to try that sometime!