Sunday, February 19, 2006

My Trip to California

This President's Day weekend I came out to see Cory, Kristen, and the kids. I flew in Thursday afternoon and Cory and I rode the BART back to the house. Dang, these guys are filthy rich by the way. This brand new pathfinder and good lookin home is something ya'll gotta come and see. These are some of the things that we've been doing since I got here.
On Satuday, we all went to Alcatraz which actually was pretty interesting to hear about the prisoners that were held there. We had an audio tour which was really cool because some of the people that guarded and that were held at Alcatraz told of some of that things that occurred there.
Cory and Kristen are...well, they're gettin' up there. This is what I mean. This is what the old man and his wife looked like every single night at about 9:30.


Here's just some other pics from the trip.


Overall, it's been a great trip. Scott and Nats, you guys are next on my list for people to visit.

3 comments:

Elder Bryson Ritchie said...

Ryan, you got some nice muscles there. Did you win the arm wrestle competion at our house over Thanksgiving? Also, did you get Cory and Kristen's permission to publish their children in the buff?
Awesome blog!

Brady said...

Ryan, Your muscles are sexy.

Owen said...

Way to have my niece and nephew caught on camera in their skivvies. hahah.